17 January 2020

.0009

These crocs give me life.

You can literally fight me if you don't like them. I think they are dope.


Maitreya Lara/Genus Baby Face

Hair.Olive. the Ryder Hair NEW!
EyesGloom. - Walkers Collection - Spark of Miracle NEW!@Epiphany
Skinmore more. riri skin gacha_RARE1_milk
Nails[VO.Z] Short Bento Nails With Rivets (GIFT!)
Teeth[CX] Strigoi's Fangs - Type.2
Hornsglutz . teeny horns
BrowsPINKI. Devilish Eyebrows
LashesEVERMORE. [ jiao - lashes ]
Liner+FATHER+ - Smeared Liner | [POUT!] POP! liners (GIFT!)
Lipsmore more. kana skin gacha_18 (genus)
Piercings-SU!- Face Piercing Set 01
NecklacesMagnoliac - Drip Chain (GIFT!) | Magnoliac - Scorpion Necklace (GIFT!)
Rings[VO.Z] Pearl Box Bento Ring (GIFT!) | BOYS TO THE BONE punkt rings fatpack
Earrings: 06.= DAE = CHAIN EARRING GOLD | [ kunst ] - Spikes piercing / nose
BagBTTBxFKCN havet bag - fatpack
ShadesBETRAYAL. Billionaire Sunglasses (GIFT!)
DrinkJunk Food - Louisiana Chicken NEW!@equal10
Top[MERCH] Chantel Crop Top - Fatpack**
PantsFAKEICON / vason pants / FATPACK
Shoes: : CULT : Jamie Crocs NEW!@Access
Socks[ VERSOV ] COMFOV_SOCKS_FATPACK

Pose on left is from [NEON]; right from #Mewsery

Taken at Backdrop City.




**There are imperfections with this top. I corrected them with editing. There is a clip in the collar, and a texture issue on the right shoulder. I've attempted to contact the creator. Appears to only be an issue on the fatpack exclusive, which sucks. The clipping on the collar is there regardless of animation or pose. In this gyazo gif, I am not using any AO or pose, at all. I did not catch these imperfections when I was trying on the demo, so I just want to point them out to you, as well, before you go drop the L$ on the fatpack to get this version and get disappointed, too. I will update this post if the creator ever gets back to me.
(UPDATE: On February 1st 2020 the creator did IM me back "Hello love today i will be issuing a refund for the chanel crop fatpack, however this is a one time occurrence as we do offer demos to prevent these problems." and issued a refund. As I said before, I did demo the item and did not notice the clipping or the texture issue. The clipping is apparent on multiple shapes, and I couldn't see the texture issue on the demo as the demo was not for the exclusive texture. I'm thankful for a refund, but would honestly have preferred to have it fixed.)