08 February 2020

.0011

I'm alive! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. There's been a lot going on, and a lot not going on. 

Anyway...VALENTINE'S DAY is upon us. I love shopping on SL around this time of year. So many cool red things and things with hearts on them....I love things with hearts on them. ;-;

Thank you to Damien for the eyes! +FATHER+ is the place to do for dope eyes. Seriously, if he wasn't providing me with them for my blog, I'd buy them all, anyway. Be sure to check them out!


Maitreya Lara/Genus Baby Face

Skin= MEOW =  ''JiHyo Gacha_RARE 01'' NEW@Harajuku
Hairbonbon - kumi hair [natural] (The Saturday Sale)
Eyes: +FATHER+ - Sunbeam Eyes NEW (GIFT!)
Brows/TattoosHoodlem - Nepthys Eyebrows and Tattoos
LashesEVERMORE. [ jiao - lashes ]
Lipsmore more. dasom skin gacha_RARE 1
Nails[VO.Z] Short Bento Nails With Rivets (GIFT!)
Horns.TeaBunny. Confetti Demon Horns NEW@XOXO Hunt
Glasses[VO.Z] Bottle Cap Glasses (GIFT!)
ChokerS&P Morse Codes 3. besties NEW@Epiphany
Necklace 1: Kibitz - Other half heart necklace - gold
Necklace 2: YamiKawaLabo / sick necklace / fatpack NEW@Caderu
OutfitCHEEZU. Chiaki Sailor Uniform
StockingsONDO // Bonita Garter Socks NEW@Harajuku
ShoesHORNTAIL - [RARE] Maitreya Maku Shoes 
Rose/Vial/anxiety/ solitary witch [helel's secret spell] EXCLUSIVE NEW@Epiphany

Poses from #Mewsery/{CowTea} Face animated with the Lelutka Axis HUD.

Picture taken at Chu Chu.