04 January 2020

.0004

I'm really doing my best to stick to things like gifts and sales! I don't think the general public of SecondLife really know what sort of steals and deals are out there. Trying is the key word here, I couldn't help myself at the Okinawa New Year Festival. There were a couple things I couldn't live without.

Featured items from this week's Saturday Sale. While I was at Olive grabbing this weeks sale hair, I noticed a 75% off sale going on. They're always so generous with sales, and there are FIFTEEN lucky boards on the wall that are not group exclusive, so if you need hair, or know anyone who does (especially people who are new to SL), send them over! 

When I swung by the Okinawa New Year Festival, as well, there were plenty of gifts sprinkled around there, too! It's a fun event, all around. There are little food carts that give out food, a shooting gallery, and a temple at the top of the hill. I think it would be a great spot to take some pictures.


I'd like to give a special thanks to Damien, for giving me +FATHER+'s new eyes to use! They are STUNNING. More details and close-up below! ♥

Maitreya Lara/Genus Baby Face

Skin: more more. riri skin gacha_RARE1_milk
Eyes: +FATHER+ - Robo Eyes - OMEGA ONLY NEW
Brows: PINKI. Devilish Eyebrows
Liner/Shadow: +FATHER+ Kitten Liner - Plain
Lashes: EVERMORE. [shojo.manga - lashes]
Lips: more more. kana skin gacha_18 (genus)
Nails: cheezu. dazzling days' nail NEW@Okinawa New Year Festival
Hair: .Olive. the Cascada Hair NEW@Mainstore (For TSS)
Piercings: -SU!- Face Piercing Set 01
Bindi: CURELESS [+] Moonlight Jewels / GROUP GIFT
Choker: -MONOCLE- Barbed Wire Choker - Gold
Earrings: glutz . penta-earrings GROUP GIFT
Top: Gaia - Scarlet Crop Top FULLPACK (for TSS)
Skirt(s): #LANA // The Abi Skirt GROUP GIFT | *PROMAGIC* Love-Starskirt-ULTRARARE
Stockings: Blueberry - Can't Relate - Stockings & Boots - Fat Pack
Boots: Addams // Maisie Chelsea Boots (High Sole) // FATPACK (GIFT@S&H)
Rat: [Vaak] Animesh Pet Rat NEW@Okinawa New Year Festival
Sparkles: Cynful Pixie Dust



Poses from #Mewsery



Friendly reminder that you still have a couple of days to hit up the Shop & Hop for a heap of high quality freebies and lots of markdowns on regular items as well!