09 January 2020

.0005

Hell hath no fury like an angry girl. Seriously.

Have you ever had someone take something you said or did and COMPLETELY manipulate and twist it to work in their favor? I'm sure we all have, at some point. During my time in SL I've seen a lot of "mean girls" stuff, and even had some pulled on me, in the past. I'd say for sure I learned to choose wisely who I really open up to. I guess no matter how wonderful some people are, others can be real snakes! That being said, I am so blessed to have made as many true friends as I have online. I always moved around a lot during my youth, and made a lot of great online friends along the way. Can any of you relate? Always an open ear or up for making new friends over common bonds!

On a happier note, I'd love to give a special thank-you to Mary , the creator of CryBunBun for providing this cute AF outfit and decor! See below for full details (and more pictures)! ♥


Decor from CryBunBun! Daisy Artist set is available at SaNaRae until January 17th! Sora Wand (Dark) is available in the mainstore!

Pose is = DAE = DAY LOVE 6 [BENTO POSE]


Skin: more more. riri skin gacha_RARE1_milk
Hair: *barberyumyum*66 (FAT)
Brows: PINKI. Devilish Eyebrows
Eyes: -Birth- 'Glimmer Custom Eye System' (with 'Smouldering' Effect NEW@TMD)
Since these eyes are BOM ready, I am using -SU!- Phantom Eyes V.2 (GROUP GIFT!)
Lashes: EVERMORE. [ jiao - lashes ] - GENUS
Nails: :Moon Amore: Senshi Nails (FATPACK)
Teeth: [CX] Strigoi's Fangs - Type.2
Outfit/Shoes: CryBunBun - Innocent Not NEW@Access (Opens January 12th!)
Garter: Nana - Becca Black Ribbon Wrap SLF&O Gift
Piercings: -SU!- Face Piercing Set 01
Glasses: 01. = DAE = CHAIN GLASSES RARE
Choker: 14.= DAE = Fallout choker [gold]open
Earrings: 18.= DAE = CHAIN EARRINGV2 GOLD | 11.= DAE = GUN EARRING SILVE | 
11.= DAE = Lock earrings [gold]open
Book/Pen: parfait. thank u, santa Shade book - RARE